Simply log into your account and then click the User Details link at the top of the page and you will be presented with your subscription options. Please visit your User Details page if you wish to change these options. When you request information from one of our clients you are automatically opted in to receive
future editions of their literature and any special offers both by mail and email, you can alter this option by going to the My Details page.
Please Note: Due to the logistics involved in managing over 2 million users, unsubscribing from all emails can take approximately 30 days.
OUR POLICY ON PERSONAL DATA
You will be deemed to have accepted the following terms in relation to any information about yourself which you choose to submit to an CentraServe website or send to us by any other method ("personal information"). If you do not agree to these terms do not submit any personal information to us. If you wish to discuss our proposed
uses of your personal information, or have any comments or complaints please click here.
Cookies are pieces of data that are often created when you visit a website, and which are stored in the cookie directory of your computer.
A cookie is created when you visit the MyIndex website. Our first cookie stores a random number on your computer to help us count the number of times users return to our site, keep track of your requests and areas visited on our website and enhance your experience of it.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. If you do not know how to do this contact us giving details on the type of browser you are using, and we will do our best to help. Please note that if you do set your browser not to accept cookies you may not be able to access many parts of the MyIndex Website.
Log files allow us to record visitors' use of the site. We use this information to optimise performance of our website and the information in it, diagnose any problems with it, identify you and gather demographic information on you.
Log files do not contain any personal information and they are not used to identify any individual patterns of use of the site.
Types of information we may collect from you:
- Aggregated data - ie data from cookies and log files.
- Personal data - ie data from which you can be personally identified (even without using our website) such as full name postal address financial information or phone number.
USES AND DISCLOSURES
(Unless you are under 18) We may use and share your personal data:
- With employees and suppliers to fulfil requests for services and manage your account
- To carry out market research and tailor our offer to you and inform you of trends we think may be of interest to you
- To send you promotional fulfilment and marketing material and otherwise contact you (including by mail, SMS, phone or email) to promote CentraServe business.
- With selected third parties for marketing purposes including sending you brochures, catalogues, promotional fulfilment and other marketing material (and otherwise contacting you including by SMS, phone or email).
- With suppliers to operate CentraServe websites, who may contact you in relation to services or literature you request or view on our websites, and with other users to forward messages from other users of CentraServe websites.
- If you would not like to receive marketing information about us or third parties please visit your User Details page.
- Your details and opt-in status will be sent to any company from whom you request or view literature (to complete the order process), indicating your wish to receive one-off or on-going communication.
- We may transfer your data strictly in accordance with the terms of the Data Protection Act to any third parties in the event of the sale or a transfer of ownership of CentraServe business or a substantial transfer of our assets, or our insolvency, or to comply or cooperate (in our opinion) with the law or ensure the safety of
users of CentraServe websites (and which in this event may include your aggregated data as well as personal data).
- We may provide your data to database purchasers for the purposes of compilation, maintenance and disposal of databases incorporating your personal information.
If you are aged over sixteen but under 18
- We will not collect personal data about you without the express and verifiable consent of a parent or guardian;
We will always follow strict security procedures in storing, using and sharing the information you give us, in order to prevent unauthorised access to it. These security procedures may mean that proof of your identity may sometimes be required before information can be disclosed to you.
The MyIndex website is owned and operated by the CentraServe Ltd
CentraServe Ltd is a Private Limited Company registered in England and Wales, company number 3191014
CentraServe Ltd trades from Unit D, Copley Hill Business Park, Cambridge Road, Babraham, Cambridge, CB22 3GN, United Kingdom