STORAGE SERVICES in Rackheath
|Archive-Vault is a Norfolk based company, with the ability to securely collect, store and return your documents as and when required.
We operate from a purpose built secure warehouse, fitted with specifically designed racking and is equipped with a specialist intruder alarm and fire detection systems monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The site has 24 hour CCTV in place, along with and secure perimeter and electric security gated entry. Customers can rest assured that all data is stored securely – if you wish to arrange a viewing of our storage facility this can be arranged by prior appointment. For your (and our) peace of mind all staff are vetted to BS7858. We personally guarantee that the security, safety and integrity of your stored items will never be compromised by our actions.
Tracking is a large part of our secure process. Our high-tech tracking system is one of the best available. Our whole process is designed around you, the customer. It is our aim to make the process of archiving your files as simple and as stress free as possible, allowing you the time to get on with your day-to-day business.
Services we are able to offer include:
◦ New Box Supply - Archive-Vault has specially designed and produced boxes that are approximately 39.5 x 27.5 x 33cm when assembled. (Boxes provided in flat pack form.) These boxes have double thickness sides and base along with an integral lid for extra security.
◦ Collection - We are able to collect your boxes from either your premises or where they are stored, transport them to our secure, purpose built store, allocate unique reference numbers to them and put them onto the purpose built racking.
◦ Storage - All boxes are scanned into the store and placed on to the racking which is slightly raised from the floor. Boxes are only ever stacked three high to help eliminate other boxes being damaged - we aim to return your box to you in good condition.
◦ Will Storage - We are also able to store Wills for private individuals and companies, they are stored in secure, fire-proof safes.
◦ Retrievals - When you need a box or file, email us and our team will produce the paperwork, find the file and deliver it to you. We aim to complete all retrievals within 2-3 days of receiving the email although we are able to provide same day or next day service upon request.
◦ Re-Store - When you have finished with you file or box, email us and we shall arrange to collect the documents and put them back into store. Each of these movements will be logged to ensure tracking of the box/file at each stage.
◦ Destruction - We are able to provide confidential destruction of any box or file which is no longer required. Legislation dictates certain documents must be kept for set amounts of time, once these periods are up we can arrange to have the redundant data shredded and recycled at no inconvenience to you.
Archive-Vault has specially designed and produced boxes that are apporoximately 39.5 x 27.5 x 33 cm when assembled. These boxes have double thickness sides and base, along with an integral lid for extra security.
You can purchase these boxes in flat pack form by contacting Archive-Vault on firstname.lastname@example.org
Archive-Vault is a member of Prism (Professional Records and Information Services Management) International.
Business Staff & Management
For your (and our) peace of mind all staff are vetted to BS7858. We personally guarantee that the security, safety and integrity of your stored items will never be compromised by our actions.
In our opinion Archive-Vault is the best storage facility there is for three reasons;
1.Our state of the art vehicle and box tracking system
2.The efficiency and quality of our service
3.The personal, yet professional service that customers can expect to receive.
Archive-Vault is able to store any amount of archive boxes, pallets, crates or Wills at very reasonable rates, with no job too large or too small.
Our clients include legal firms, insurance companies, NHS Trusts, charities and private individuals.